Jason Anderson rides for the Factory Rockstar Husqvarna team. In 2018 he went on to win the 2018 Monster Energy Supercross Championship in the 450SX class abroad his 2018 Rockstar Edition Husky FC450.
JASON ANDERSON BIO
Hometown: Edgewood, New Mexico
Current Residence: Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Birthdate: Feb. 17, 1993
Team: Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing
Team Manager: Bobby Hewitt
Mechanic: Chris Loredo
Turned Pro: 2011
- 2018 450SX Monster Energy Supercross Champion
- 3 career Monster Energy Supercross wins (450SX Class)
- 15 career Monster Energy Supercross podiums (450SX Class)
- 2014 250SX Western Regional Champion
- 5 career 250SX wins
- Member of Team USA during runner-up finish at 2016 Motocross of Nations
- 2007 AMA Youth Motocrosser of the Year
- Jason trains alongside Marvin Musquin, Dean Wilson and Zach Osborne in Florida with the legendary motocross trainer Aldon Baker who has worked with past champions Ryan Dungey, Ricky Carmichael and James Stewart.
- He nearly lost his ride as a rookie due to poor results, team manager Booby Hewitt give him another chance. He rebounded to become a champion and one of the sport’s most promising young talents.
- Has raced for the same team and under Bobby Hewitt his entire career, but has competed aboard a Suzuki, KTM and Husqvarna.
- He is known as “El Hombre” as he is a native of New Mexico
Jason Anderson holding his 2018 450 Supercross Championship trophy in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The post JASON ANDERSON appeared first on Motocross Action Magazine.